Suffer And Die Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suffer And Die Forum

Make it a death night

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...)

Go down 
3 posters

Who's the worst sniper??
Yasha
Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...) Vote_lcap67%Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...) Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Yasha
Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...) Vote_lcap0%Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yasha
Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...) Vote_lcap0%Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yasha
 0% [ 0 ]
SwQYasha
 0% [ 0 ]
SwQYasha
 0% [ 0 ]
SwQYasha
 0% [ 0 ]
snipeGod
Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...) Vote_lcap33%Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
snipeGod
 0% [ 0 ]
snipeGod
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
D4kZn1pe

D4kZn1pe

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...) Empty
PostSubject: Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...)   Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 3:05 pm

rofl... no hard feelings yasha ^^

Last edited by on Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sp4tfir3

Sp4tfir3

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...)   Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 4:36 pm

LOL D4k u an idiot
I think yasha's a really good player.. His big advantage is the hug I got to admit... He's hard to kill in island >.<

lol never seen him loop 0.o

neway I think worst sniper ever's y0jimbo 0.0
Back to top Go down
D4kZn1pe

D4kZn1pe

PostSubject: lol...   Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 4:55 pm

hehe.. I'm just joking here ^_^ I did own yasha today, but fogot to take ss Razz Yasha is pretty good, to be honest. Normally Yasha > Me <3
Back to top Go down
yasha

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...)   Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 2:43 pm

back it up wit 2v2 cw right now?
Back to top Go down
D4kZn1pe

D4kZn1pe

PostSubject: :D   Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 2:43 pm

nope lol
Back to top Go down
yasha

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...)   Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 2:44 pm

but im worst sniper!
Back to top Go down
D4kZn1pe

D4kZn1pe

PostSubject: yes   Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 2:45 pm

yes yes you are Very Happy I don't cw noobs lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...)   Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the worst sniper????? (Noobs-Huggers, loopers etc...)
Page 1 of 1