Suffer And Die Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suffer And Die Forum

Make it a death night

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QuiCkSh0t's leaving

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SNIpH4Xu
Admin
SNIpH4Xu

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-02-28

QuiCkSh0t's leaving Empty
PostSubject: QuiCkSh0t's leaving   QuiCkSh0t's leaving Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 9:53 am

QuiCkSh0t has left us. That's a real bad news and I hope he will come back on his decision. He doesn't left the clan, he left ren completely.
Back to top Go down
https://sadforum.forumactif.com
Sp4tfir3

Sp4tfir3

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: QuiCkSh0t's leaving   QuiCkSh0t's leaving Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 9:49 am

and all that beacause he lost a game >.<
Back to top Go down
D4kZn1pe

D4kZn1pe

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: I don't get it :   QuiCkSh0t's leaving Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 9:36 pm

alright, I still don't get this crap, why did he quit ren? Just lost one game??? I lost like billions of games on ren (yea I'm a noob), and I never quit... I did stop playing for 2 years, but now I'm back, quicksh0t's weird... O_o
Back to top Go down
QuiCKsh0T

QuiCKsh0T

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: QuiCkSh0t's leaving   QuiCkSh0t's leaving Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 12:12 pm

weird lol hah nah m8 i just kinda got sick of ren and was playing it too much ..plus i did say if i was too lose the game im out but that wasnt the main reason .i dont care bout losing i have lost many times too but i was planning to take a break anyway lol.. trust me i have took a lot of breaks on ren .. i will be back on ren when i got time to fix my cd-rom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QuiCkSh0t's leaving   QuiCkSh0t's leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QuiCkSh0t's leaving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suffer And Die Forum :: -SaD- Clan :: Annoucement-
Jump to: